Thursday, August 6, 2009

Going Private

So me and Matt have been talking for awhile about going private, but we also come back to its easier for family and friends if we didn't. But our decision was made to go private after the news report this week about people stealing blog pictures and posting them on there adoption website. So sorry for the inconvenience but we have to look out for our Kenzie Lou. We would still love everyone we know to view the blog so just leave your email address in the comments or email us. We will be making in private in a week.
Thanks everyone.

8 comments:

Mickell Gehret said...

I still need to to that to!
curtandkell@yahoo.com

Tami Kate said...

Pick us! tamikateevans@gmail.com

Tyler and Crystal said...

tylerloveridge@gmail.com We love keeping update on your cute family!

The Loveridge Family said...

loveridge.brian@gmail.com We love following your blog and would love an invite!!

Matt and Debbie said...

the_heims @ yahoo.com

I hear you.

dockters said...

we'd love to stay in touch!

docktercrew@gmail.com

ruth said...

Joanna this is tia Cuca my aol email is rchacon57@aol.com send me your email address and I'll send u my home and cell phone number give my love to your husband

Unknown said...

Hi Joanna, this is your Aunt Lucy, Grandma & I were just checking out your great family album. The baby is growing up so fast she is so beautiful. Please keep in touch & take care. Love you guys. Always