Saturday, December 13, 2008

Holiday Baking

Last week before my mom left for California we were able to bake Christmas cookies with her. It was alot of fun Kenzie even got into it. It has been really nice having my mom here these past few months it has been great being able to see her every week and spend time with her.

I know this isn't the best picture of Kenz but her little face is so into what she is doing I just love it.


Decorating her cookie with Grandma


It looks like she is decorating dad's cookie but she is really trying to steal a candy off of it.


The sugar cookie we mad for Dad we think it looks just like him :)


Kenzie with Grandma all ready to bake.


Daddy enjoying the cookie we made him once he got home from work.


Kenzie enjoying the cookie she decorated.


Hard at work decorating her cookie (I don't know why they loaded out of order)


IT was lots of fun makeing and decorating cookies I can't wait till next year when Mckenzie will be more into it. We will have so much fun.

No comments: